Karnataka High Court invited applications for recruitment to the post of Peon. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 22 December 2014. The Karnataka High Court is the High Court of the Indian state of Karnataka. It is located in Bangalore, the capital city of Karnataka.
- Opening Date for Application Forms: 18 November 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 22 December 2014
Details of Post
- Name of the Post: Peon
- Total No. of Vacancies: 50 Posts
Pay Scale: 9600-200-12000-250-13000-300-14200-350-14550
- Candidates should be 10th passed or its equivalent from a recognized Board/School.
- Candidates should have experience in cooking.
- Candidates should not less than 18 years and not more than 35 years as on 22 December 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- General/OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs.150/- as application fees by means of Crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of the Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka, High Court Buildings, Bangalore – 560 001.
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Category I and Physically Handicapped persons are exempted from payment of fees.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in test/Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents should be submitted to the Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka, High Court Buildings, Bangalore 560 001 on or before 22 December 2014.
- The envelope containing the application form must be superscripted “Application for the Post of Peons (Cooks)”.