Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019: High Court of Karnataka invited applications for the recruitment of 71 Civil Judges. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 11 January 2019.
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 12 December 2018
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application - 11 January 2019
- Last Date for Submitting Fee Online or through Challan – 14 January 2019
High Court of Karnataka Vacancy Details:
Civil Judges - 71 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Civil Judges Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India
- Candidate must be a enrolled as an Advocate
38 to 35 Years
Selection Process for Civil Judges Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply for High Court of Karnataka Civil Judges Posts Jobs
Applications will be received through the official website karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in on or before 11 January 2019.
Examination Fee for High Court of Karnataka Civil Judges Posts Jobs:
- Preliminary Examination Fee - Rs. 500/- (SC/ST/Category I - Rs. 250/-)
- Main Examination Fee - Candidates who is successful in Preliminary Examination would remit an amount of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/Category I Candidates)