Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) 2014: Notification
University of Mysore, Mysore invited applications for Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) 2014.
University of Mysore, Mysore invited applications for Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) 2014. The candidates eligible for the KSET Examination held on 30 November 2014 may apply ONLINE on or before 31July 2014.
- Opening Date for Online Submission of Application: 01 July 2014.
- Closing Date for Online Submission of Application: 31 July 2014.
- Last Date forSubmission of Online Application with late fee: 14 August 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 01 September 2014.
- Date of KSET Examination: 30 November 2014.
Details of Examinations
Name of Examination: Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET)
No. of Subject included in the Examination: 32 Subjects.
No. of Nodal Centers for Examination: 11 (Eleven) Centers in Karnataka.
Examination for the Post: Lecturer/ Assistant Professors (in Universities/ Colleges/ Institutions of Karnataka State).
- Possess Master Degree with at least 55% marks (for General) and 50% marks (for others)from a recognized University by UGC, New Delhi. (insubjects like Science, Humanities (including languages), Social science, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic science etc.) or equivalent.
- Candidate appearing in Master Degree Final Year Examination or Waiting for the Result can apply.
- Ph.D Degree Holders whose Master Degree had been completed on or before 19 September 1991.
Age Limit & Relaxation
There is no Upper Age Limit for the candidate,who appear in the KSETand Age relaxationand other criteria for the category candidates should be as per rules.
- Examination Fee of Rs. 1,000/- for GneralCatogry Candidates, Rs. 800/- for Category – IIA, IIB, IIIA & IIIB and Rs. 500/- for Cat – I, SC, ST, PWD (VH/ PH). And the Late fee of Rs. 100/- .
- Examination Fee or Late Fee has been paid in the form of Bank Challan. Candidate can take three copies of the printout of Challan. Payment should be made in any of the SBM branches.
Scheme of Examination:
Test will be consisting of Three Papers. Paper consist of only Multiple- Choice Questions (MCQ). There are two sessions of Examination, One session includes Paper I & II and the Second one includes Paper III.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of Eligibility Criteria, which might be considered by the administration.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE for KSET Examination through the University of Mysore Website www.uni-mysore.ac.in on or before 31 July 2014.
Candidate should register themselves by filling up the required details and then take the print out of Bank Challan for depositing the Examination in the State Bank of Mysore.
Candidate can take the printout of filled in application form enclosed with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc.with recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form (if reqd.)and the application form and the Attendance Slipmay be forwarded to the “Nodal Center chosen by the candidate on or before 14 August 2014.