KEAM-2015: Admit cards are available
Admit cards for KEAM-2015 are available now. Click here to know the procedure for downloading the admit card of KEAM-2015.
Admit cards for KEAM-2015 are made available by the Commissionarate for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala for download from March 26th, 2015 onwards. Only candidates, whose KEAM-2015 application forms have been accepted, will be able to download the admit card of KEAM-2015.There is no other means of obtaining the admit card except downloading it from the website. The CEE Kerala will not dispatch the admit card either by post or by any other means to the candidates. Admit card is a very important document as during the counselling of KEAM-2015, the Admit Card of KEAM-2015 will be asked for verification and authentication of the candidates’ identity, so candidates must preserve their admit card till the admission. KEAM-2015 exam is scheduled to be held on April 20th and 21st, 2015. The result will be declared by CEE on or before May 20th, 2015.
Students can also download and take printouts of their admit card at the various help desks and facilitation centres set up across the state for this purpose. The admit card will have the details of the Exam Centre and Schedule of the Exam along with the particulars of the candidate. Students shall keep the admit card safe by till the admission process is completed. To download the admit card, follow the steps below:
Steps to download KEAM-2015 admit card:
- Candidates will have to visit the official website, http://www.cee-kerala.org/, and click on the link named as KEAM.
- Under KEAM link, the candidates will find out the link named as KEAM-2015.
- On clicking the link candidates will find out the link for KEAM-2015 admit card download link.
- After clicking on KEAM-2015 download link, candidates will have to submit application number and date of birth.
- Consequent to steps above, admit card will be displayed on the screen from where candidates can download or take the print out of the admit card.
After downloading the admit card, candidates should check all the details in it. If any error is found, the CEE must be informed as soon as possible. Candidates must preserve KEAM-2015 admit card properly, as soiled, mutilated or destroyed admit card might lead to cancellation of the candidature.
Note: Candidates can know about the defects in their KEAM 2015 Application Form during the download of Admit Card of KEAM 2015. Candidates with defective applications must rectify them before the specified time.