Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates for admission into various part time one year evening courses 2013. The candidates eligible can apply through prescribed format before 25 July 2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 25 July 2013
Date of Entrance examination: 30 July 2013
Courses Offered: Part time Evening courses
- PG Diploma in Journalism & Communication
- PG Diploma in Translation Theory and Practice
- Post MA Diploma in Applied Hindi Linguistics
- Post MA Advance Diploma Applied Hindi Linguistics
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- For PG Diploma in Journalism & Communication: Candidate should be a Graduate.
- For PG Diploma in Translation Theory and Practice: Candidate should be a Graduate.
- For Post MA Diploma in Applied Hindi Linguistics: Candidate should be a Post Graduate.
- For Post MA Advance Diploma Applied Hindi Linguistics: MA Linguistics/applied Linguistics or Post MA Diploma in applied Linguistics or equivalent.
- For PG Diploma in Journalism & Communication: Rs.20500/-
- For PG Diploma in Translation Theory and Practice: Rs.8000/-
- For Post MA Diploma in Applied Hindi Linguistics: Rs.8000/-
- For Post MA Advance Diploma Applied Hindi Linguistics: Rs. 8000/-
Candidate’s selection for admission to the courses will be made on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written test, followed by personal interview, to be conducted by the institute.
How to apply
- Interested candidates may obtain the prescribed application forms in person on cash payment of Rs 200/- or by sending a bank draft of Rs 250 drawn in favor of Secretary, Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Mandal, New Delhi, on all working days.
- The duly filled in and completed application form, along with all requisite enclosures, should be submitted latest by 25 July 2013.
- Separate application from should be submitted for each course.
For further information, Contact:
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan
B-26-A, Qutub Institutional Area
Phone: 011-26537121, 26537123