Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019
Kerala Public Service Commission Jobs Notification: Kerala Public Service Commission has invited applications for the post of Police Constable Driver, Sales Asst and Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 January 2019.
- Last Date of Application: 30 January 2019
Kerala Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
- Driver-01 Post
- Driver Cum Office Attendant-1 Post
- Junior Steno Typist-01 Post
- Medical Officer-01 Post
- Head of Section - Computer Application & Business Management-01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk -09 Posts
- Typist-Clerk/Clerk Typist-03 Posts
- Draughtsman Gr.II(Mechanical)-01 Post
- Sales Assistant Grade II-13 Posts
- Police Constable Driver-60 Posts
- Reporter Grade-II (Tamil)-01 Post
- Head of Section in Architecture-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Driver and Other Posts
- Driver- Pass in standard VII; must possess a Light Duty Motor Vehicle Driving licence of at least three years standing and Driver's Badge.
- Driver Cum Office Attendant- A pass in Std VII or equivalent qualification; Must possess a current, Motor Driving Licence of three years standing to drive Light Motor vehicles with Drivers Badge; Should be medically fit.
- Junior Steno Typist- Pass in SSLC or equivalent; Pass in Typewriting and Shorthand in English.
- Medical Officer- MBBS; One year House Surgency in an approved Hospital having not less 100 beds with separate Medical and Surgical Department or one year service as Demonstrator/Tutor in a Medical College.
- Head of Section - Computer Application & Business Management- MBA with Computer Application OR MCA Degree OR B.Tech Degree and Eight years experience in teaching/Industry.
- Lower Division Clerk- A pass in S.S.L.C. Examination or its equivalent.
- Typist-Clerk/Clerk Typist- S.S.L.C or equivalent; Typewriting English (Higher) KGTE/MGTE or its equivalent.
- Draughtsman Gr.II.(Mechanical)- Diploma in Craftsmanship or Trade Certificate in the concerned Trade from ITI
- Sales Assistant Grade II- Degree in any discipline from a recognized University
- Police Constable Driver- SSLC or its equivalent Qualification.
- Reporter Grade-II (Tamil) - Graduation from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
- Head of Section in Architecture- First Class Master's Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology from a recognised University after undergoing a regular course of study.
How to Apply for the Kerala Public Service Commission Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the KPSCs Website www.kerelaapsc.gov.in. The last date of receipt of application is 30 January 2019. Candidates can check the official notification for more details.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs