University of Kerala invited applications for recruitment to the post of Research Associate, Senior Project Fellow, Junior Research Fellow, Technical Assistant, Secretarial Assistant, Systems Analyst and Field Assistant/Technical Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 19 September 2016.
Last Date of Application: 19 September 2016
Kerala University Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Research Associate: 02 posts
- Senior Project Fellow: 01 post
- Junior Research Fellow: 03 posts
- Technical Assistant: 01 post
- Secretarial Assistant: 01 post
- Systems Analyst: 01 post
- Field Assistant/Technical Assistant: 02 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala University Research Associate, JRF, Technical Asst & Other Jobs:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Research Associate: PhD in Geology/Environmental Science/Geography/Geoinformatics/Earth Remote sensing and Geo-information Technology with experience in remote sensing and GIS related works.
- Senior Project Fellow: MSc in Geology/Environmental Science/Earth Remote sensing and Geoinformation Technology with minimum two years experience in GIS related works OR M.Tech in Geoinformatics/Remote Sensing or related disciplines.
- Junior Research Fellow: MSc/M.Tech in Geology/Geography/Geoinformatics/Environmental Science/Computer Science/Remote sensing/Earth Remote sensing and Geo- information Technology or related disciplines.
- Technical Assistant: Diploma in Surveying with Total Station and GPS in syllabi.
- Secretarial Assistant: Graduation with working experience in Science and Technology Projects.
- Systems Analyst: B.Tech/BSc in Computer Science with experience in networking and system maintenances.
- Field Assistant/Technical Assistant: Graduation with experience in field data collection.
How to Apply for Kerala University Research Associate, JRF, Technical Asst & Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Co-Ordinator, International and Inter University Centre for Natural Resources Management, University of Kerala, Kariavattom campus Thiruvananthapuram 695581. Last date of receipt of application is 19 September 2016.