Keshav Mahavidyalaya (University of Delhi) notified recruitment of 10 various posts 2013
Keshav Mahavidyalaya invited application for recruitment to the post of System and Network Administrator, Computer programmer & Lab. Attendant (MTS - Laboratory).
Keshav Mahavidyalaya invited application for recruitment to the post of System and Network Administrator, Computer programmer & Lab. Attendant (MTS - Laboratory). The candidates eligible for the post can attend walk-in-interview on 3 June 2013. Keshav Mahavidyalaya was established by Govt. of NCT of Delhi in 1994. It is a constituent college of University of Delhi. It started functioning from a school building in Keshavpuram with just two courses to begin with namely B.Com (H) and B.Sc. (Gen) with Computer Science.
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 3 June 2013 between 09.30 a.m. and 12.30 p.m.
Details of Post
System and Network Administrator: 1
Computer programmer: 1
Lab. Attendant (MTS - Laboratory): 8
Total no. of posts: 10 Posts
- System and Network Administrator: up to 35 years
- Computer programmer: up to 35 years
- Lab. Attendant (MTS - Laboratory): up to 27 years
System and Network Administrator: MCA/ B.E/ B. Tech/ M.Sc. (Informatics) or equivalent in computer science or related discipline and 1 year of System and Network administration experience in an organization.
- Computer programmer: B.E/ B. Tech in Computer Science Engineering or M.Sc. (Computer Science) or MCA with 03 Yrs experience in programming and Database Management or Network administration in a research/ Educational Institute or commercial/ serviced industry establishment or repute.
- Lab. Attendant (MTS - Laboratory): Senior Secondary (10+2) or an equivalent examination with Science subjects from a recognized Board/ University.
Pay Scale: Rs. 35000/- Rs.40000/-p.m. consolidated, depending upon qualifications and experience.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of personal interview.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can attend walk-in-interview with their resume along with certificates of educational qualification and experiences on 3 June 2013 in the college.