KIIT University announced Admissions for MBA (Rural Management) 2014-16
The KIIT School of Rural Management (KSRM), Bhubaneswar invited applications for admission to 2-year MBA (Rural Management) programme 2014-16. Eligible Candidates can apply through prescribed format on or before 27 January 2014. Read for full details.
The KIIT School of Rural Management (KSRM), Bhubaneswar invited applications for admission to 2-year MBA (Rural Management) programme 2014-16. Eligible Candidates can apply through prescribed format on or before 27 January 2014.
• Last Date of Receiving Completed Forms: 27 January 2014
• Date of Publication of Result: 30 January 2014
Details of the Programme
• Name of the Programme: 2-year MBA (Rural Management) programme 2014-16
• Total Fees: Rs.6.47 lakhs payable in four installments.
• About Programme: MBA (RM) is a 2 year full time residential PG program in Rural Management. This program is for those aspiring graduates who want to do masters in rural management and build a great career by joining an existing rural development organization or by starting own enterprise.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
• Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks (or equivalent CGPA) at graduation can apply.
• Final Year degree students who can prove the eligibility before 30 September 2014 can also apply.
Candidates have to pay Rs.750/- as application fees through Demand Draft drawn in favour of KIIT School of Rural Management, payable at Bhubaneswar.
Candidates will be selected based on Past academic performance, Performance in Entrance Test and GD/PI.
How to Apply
• Application forms can be downloaded from the university website
• The application form completed in all respects and accompanied by application fee should reach to the Admission Coordinator, KIIT School of Rural Management, KIIT University, Krishna Campus-7, PO-KIIT, Bhubaneswar, Pin-751024, Orissa.