Kuvempu University, Shankaraghatta Recruitment Job Notification: Kuvempu University invited application for Professor, Assistant Professor, and Junior Computer Programmers Engineer - Trainee posts. The eligible candidates can apply online through the prescribed format on or before 05 March 2016.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 05 March 2016
Kuvempu University Vacancy Details
- Professor: 01 post
- Assistant Professor: 05 posts
- Junior Computer Programmers: 02 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty & Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Professor (Dept. of Electronics): An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or Research/Policy papers.
- Assistant Professor: Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is 3 followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Junior Computer Programmers: Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or Master Degree in Computer Applications or B.Sc. in Computer Science from a recognized University Desirable experience - Three year experience in development programme independently.
18-40 years of age
How to Apply for Kuvempu University Faculty & Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and deposit the applications along with other necessary documents to Office of the Registrar, Kuvempu University, Jnana Sahyadri, Shankaraghatta - 577 451 Shimoga District, Karnataka State on or before 05 March 2016.