KV Recruitment 2019: Kendriya Vidyalaya, No 1 / 2, AFS, Hindan, Ghaziabad is conducting walk-in-interview for the post of PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts on contractual basis for the session 2019-20 Session. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 28 February 2019.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Walk-in-Interview Date, Time and Venue
- PGT (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology, History, Geography, Hindi, English, Computer Science, Economics, Commerce, Pol. Science), TGTs (Hindi, English, Maths, Science, Social Studies, Sanskrit), Instructor :Computer, Information Technology - 28 February 2019 at K.V. 1, AFS, HINDAN
- PRT, Doctor, Nurse, Counselor, Special Educator Teacher and Instructors for Games, Music, Art & Craft, Yoga, German Language - 28 February 2019 at K.V. 2, AFS, HINDAN
- Time - 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacancy Details
- PGTs (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology, History, Geography, Hindi, English, Computer Science, Economics, Commerce, Pol. Science,)
- TGTs (Hindi, English, Maths, Science, Social Studies, Sanskrit).
- Instructor :Computer, Information Technology
- Special Educator Teacher
- Instructors for Games
- Art & Craft
- German Language
Eligibility Criteria for PRT, TGT and PGT and OtherPosts
- Primary Teacher Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent. Pass in the CTET conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- PGT - Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media
- TGT - Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate ; OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium
- Computer Instructor - BE(Comp Sc)/ B.Tech (Comp Sc)/ BCA/MCA/M.Sc (Comp Sc or Electronics with Comp Sc Component)/M.Sc(IT)/ B.Sc (Comp Sc) OR Graduate with Science + PGDCA from recognized university/ institute OR PG Degree + PGDCA/ ‘O’ level from DOEACC or ‘A’ level from DOEACC
- Instructor - Art & Craft/ Music - Professional Degree/ Diploma in subject concerned as per KVS
- Sports Coach- University Degree with recognized Diploma in Physical Education or B.P.Ed from Laxmi Bai College of Physical Education or equivalent Qualification. Distinguished Sportsman who has represented the country in recognized National or International events can also be appointed on trial basis provided them possess the university degree
- Doctor - Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI/State Medical Council and having Basic Life Support (BLS) course.
- Nurse - Minimum Diploma in Nursing
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT, TGT, PGT and OtherPosts 2019
The eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview along with valid ID Proof, Passport size photos along with Xerox copies of all the documents on scheduled date and time.