KV Jalandhar Cantt Jobs 2019
KV Recruitment 2019: Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 3 Jalandhar Cantt has invited applications for the post of PRT, PGT and TGT on Part Time/Contract Basis for KVs of Jalandhar Cantt.i.e. KV No. 1, 2, 3 & 4 Jalandhar Cantt. Eligible candidates may apply for the posts on or before 12 February 2019 and attend walk-in-interview/Written Test on 15, 16, 22, 23, 25 and 26 February 2019.
Walk-in-Interview/Written Date and Time
- TGTs - English, Hindi, Maths, Science, Social Science, Sanskrit and Punjabi - 15 February 2019
- PRTs Computer Instructor - 16 February 2019
- PGTs - English, Computer Science, Hindi, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Geography, History, Political Science, Commerce – 22 February 2019
- TGTs - English, Hindi, Maths, Science, Social Science, Sanskrit and Punjabi - 23 February 2019
- PRTs & Pre-Primary Teachers - 25 February 2019
- Miscellaneous Catergories i.e. Computer Instructor/Sports Coach/Nurse/Yoga Teacher/Music Teacher/Art & Craft Teacher, German teacher, Aya - 26 February 2019
- Time - from 8.30 am to 09.30AM.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacancy Details
- TGT( English, Hindi, S.St., Science, Sanskrit, Maths, Punjabi)
- PGT(English, Hindi, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Commerce, Maths, Biology, History, Geography, Political Science)
- Computer Instructor
- Sports Coach
- Yoga Teacher
- German Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts
- PRT Essential: Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education). OR Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed). Qualified in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by the Govt. of India. Proficiency to teach through Hindi & English Medium. Desirable: Knowledge of working on Computer.
- TGT ( English, Hindi, S.St., Science, Sanskrit, Maths, Punjabi) - Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subject and in aggregate. B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper-II, conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- PGT (English, Hindi, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Commerce, Maths, Biology, History, Geography, Political Science) - Two Year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the subject concerned. OR Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects.B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University . Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium.
- PGT (Computer Science) - At least 50% marks in aggregate in B.E or B.Tech (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution university recognized by the Govt. of India. Or B.E or B.Tech (any stream) and Post Graduation Diploma in Computers from a recognized University. Or M.Sc. (Computer Science)/MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University. Or B.Sc. (Computer Science)/BCA or equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized university. Or Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from a recognized University. Or ‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject. Or ‘C’ Level from DOEACC Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation. Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium.
- Computer Instructor - B.E./B.Tech(Computer Science)/B.C.A/M.C.A/M.Sc(Computer Science)/ M.Sc(Electronics with computer Science component)/ M.Sc.(IT)/B.Sc(Computer Science) OR Bachelor’s /Master degree in any Science subject/ Mathematics from recognized university with postgraduate diploma in Computer Application from government recognized university/Institute OR Post-graduate degree in any subject with Postgraduate Diploma in Computer application from government recognized university/ ‘O’ level from DOEACC OR Post-graduate degree in any subject with minimum ‘A’ level from DOEACC.
- Counselor - B.A./B.Sc.(Psychology) with certificate of diploma in counseling. Minimum one year experience in providing career/ educational counseling to students at schools or registration with Rehabilitation Council of India as vocational Counselor.
- Nurse - Degree or Diploma Holder with BLS Certificate
- Sports Coach - Graduate from recognized University and B.P.Ed/M.P.Ed 09 Music Teacher Essential: i) Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor Degree in Music or equivalent from a recognized university. ii) Competence to teach through English\Hindi medium. Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications. 10 Art & Craft Teacher Degree / Diploma in Drawing/Art & Craft with notable work & experience in the concerned field
- Yoga Teacher -Graduate in any subject from recognized university along with one year training in yoga from a recognized institution. 12 Pre-Primary Teacher 10+2 and NTT ( 2 years) Diplom
- German Teacher -Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in German for teachers who have learnt German from Indian Universities. OR Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with minimum B2 level of common European framework for German language.
- Ayah - 12th passed
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT, TGT, PGT Posts 2019
The eligible candidates may apply before 12 February 2019 in person or by post only in a proforma/bio-data available in the vidyalaya office or may be downloaded from vidyalaya website and submit the same to the vidyalaya office alongwith one set of self sttested photocopies of testimonials.
Candidates will attend the written test/interview with original certificates of qualifications and experience for verification
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs