Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV) Pathankot invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 26 February 2018.
- Last date for submission of application – 26 February 2018
- Interview Date: 28 February 2018
KV Pathankot Vacancy Details
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Computer Instructor
- Spoken English/German/French Teacher
- Sports Coaches/ Expert s( Music/Dance)/Art & Craft
- Data Entry operators
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
- Post Graduate Teachers- Master Degree with 50% marks in concerned subject and B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- Doctor- MBBS registered with MCI.
- Nurse- Diploma holders with BLS Certification with govt. registration.
- TGT-Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% Marks in the concerned subjects/combination of subjects and in aggregate and B.Ed. or equivalent and CTET qualified accordance with guidelines framed by NCTE.
- PRT- Intermediate with JBT/ETT or equivalent and CTET qualified.
- Computer Instructor- At least B.E. /B. Tech/BCA/MCA/M.Sc. (CS) / B. Sc. (CS)/PGDCA DOEACC B or C level with minimum 50% marks aggregate.
- Spoken English/German/French Teacher- Graduation with 06 months diploma In spoken English as elective subject and as teaching subject in B.Ed. 06 months diploma in German/French Language.
- Sports Coaches/ Expert s( Music/Dance)/Art & Craft- Bachelor’s Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Counselor - Graduation (Psy) with certificate of diploma in guidance/counseling with 1 year experience
- Data Entry operators - Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized university.
How to Apply for KV Pathankot Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications by post or on email id firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 26 February 2018. For more details, candidates can refer to the below link.