KV Recruitment 2019
KV Recruitment 2019: Kendriya Vidyalaya, Air Force Station, Barnala is conducting walk-in-interview for the post of PRT, TGT and PGT, Sports Coach, Yoga Instructor, Music Teacher, Counsellor and Art & Craft Teacher on contractual basis for the session 2019-20 Session. Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 14, 15 and 16 February 2019.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Walk-in-Interview Date and Time
- PGTs - 14 February 2019
- TGTs - 15 February 2019
- PRTs/Sports Coach/Yoga Instructor/Music Teacher/Counsellor/Art & Craft Teacher - 16 February 2019
- Time - 08.30 AM
Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacancy Details
- PGTs - Hindi, Maths, English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Geography, History, Political Science, Computer Science),Computer Instructor
- TGTs - Hindi, English, Maths, Science, Social Studies, Sanskrit, Punjabi) and Nurse
- Sports Coach
- Yoga Teacher
- Music Teacher
- Art & Craft Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts
- PGT (Hindi) - Two years Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject: Or Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate in the relevant subject. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi & English media. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized Universit
- PGT (Computer Science) - B.E or B. Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India. OR B.E or B. Tech. (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from recognized University. OR M.Sc (Computer Science)/ MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University. OR B.Sc (Computer Science) / BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University. OR Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from recognized University. OR ‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject. OR C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi & English media.
- TGT - Four years Integrated Degree Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with atleast 50% marks in aggregate: OR Bachelor’s Degree with atleast 50% marks in the concerned subjects/combination of subjects and in aggregate. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper‐II, conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi & English media. Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications.
- TGT (English/Hindi/Sanskrit/Punjabi) - The candidate should have studied English/Hindi/Sanskrit/Punjabi in all the years of graduation with at least 50% marks in English/Hindi/Sanskrit/Punjabi for the posts of TGT (English/ Hindi / Sanskrit/Punjabi) respectively and also at least 50% marks in graduation.
- Primary Teachers - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Two year diploma in Elementary Education (by Whatevername known) or Senior Secondary (or its equivalent ) with at least 50% marks and 4 years bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) Or Graduation with atleast 50% Marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed). Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper I conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.Competent to teach through Hindi & English media.
- Computer Instructor - B.E/B.Tech (Comp. Sci.)/ BCA/MCA/ M.Sc.(Comp.Sci.)/ M.Sc (Electronics with Computer Science Components) / M.Sc(I.T) / B.Sc.(Comp. Sci.) or Bachelor/Master Degree in any Science Subject / Mathematics from Recognized University with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications from Govt. Recognized University Or Post graduate in any subject with PGDCA in Computer Application from recognized University / ‘O’ Level from DOEACC Or Post graduate degree in any subject with minimum ‘A’ Level from DOEACC
- Art and Craft Instructor -. Five years recognized Diploma in Drawing and Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Art. Proficiency in English and hindi Working knolwdge of computer/ICT.
- Sports Coach - Graduation degree with B.PEd. ii) Trained & experienced (Preferably with NIS or SAI background) with specialization.
- Counselor - B.A/B.Sc (Psychology) from a recognized College or University + Regular one year Post Graduate Diploma in guidance and counselling.
- Nurse - Diploma Holder Desirable: Work experience in the relevant field.
- Music Teacher /PRT Music - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor Degree in Music or equivalent from a recognized University. Competence to teach through English/Hindi media
- Yoga Teacher - Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized University. One Year training in Yoga from recognized Institution.
- Art & Craft Instructor - Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate from recognize Institute and Professional competency in concerned field.
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts 2019
The eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview along with valid ID Proof, Original Certificates along with Xerox copies of all the documents on scheduled date and time.
Detailed Notification PDF:
Other KVs Recruitment
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs