Office of the Commissioner
Office of the Commissioner, Labour and Employment, Government of Goa has invited applications for the recruitment of Staff Nurse, Junior Stenographer and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 25 January 2019.
Last Date of Application -25 January 2019
Labour and Employment Dept Goa Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 87
- Pharmacist -15 Posts
- Staff Nurse - 63 Posts
- Radiographer - 02 Posts
- Laboratory Technician - 06 Posts
- Jr. Stenographer - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse, Jr Stenographer and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Pharmacist - Diploma in Pharmacy from a Board of Technical Education and should be registered with State Council of Pharmacy. 3. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Staff Nurse - Certificate in Nursing from recognized' Institution and Certificate in Midwifery/ Special training for Male Nurses of 6 months duration. B.Sc. Nursing and Registration Certificate as Registered Nurse or Registered midwife from State Council. Knowledge of Konkani
- Radiographer - S.S.C. and Diploma Certificate in Radiography from a recognized institution or three years experience in Radiography in a reputed clinic/hospital. Knowledge of Konkani
- Laboratory Technician - S.S.C. or equivalent with chemistry as one of the subject. Diploma course in Laboratory Technology from a Govt Recognized institution. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Jr. Stenographer - Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination or All India Council for Technical Education approved Diploma awarded by the recognized State Board of Technical Education or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution. Speed of 100 words per minute in Short Hand and 35 words per minute in Typewriting. Should be Computer literate
Selection Procedure for Staff Nurse, Jr Stenographer and Other Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of written test/skill test
How to Apply for Labour and Employment Dept Goa Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to "the Office of the Administrative Medical Officer, E.SJ. Scheme, Panchdeep Bhavan, 2nd floor, Patio Plaza, Panaji" latest by 25 December 2018.
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs