Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank invited applications for recruitment to the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/October 2013, for residual vacant posts of the Bank for the year 2012-2013. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 6 January 2014.
Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank, sponsored by State Bank of India was established on 27 January 1982. The Head Office of the Bank is situated at Diphu, the district head quarters of Karbi Anglong District.
• Opening Date for Online Application forms: 18 December 2013
• Closing Date for Online Application forms: 6 January 2014
Name of the Posts:
1. Officer Scale-II (CA): 1 post
2. Officer Scale-II (Law): 1 post
3. Officer Scale-II (Agricultural): 1 post
4. Officer Scale-I: 3 posts
5. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 9 posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 15
• Candidate’s age should be between 18-28 years.
• Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Candidate should have Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details
• Office Assistant: Candidates who have valid score card with 88 & above for SC/ST/SC-PWD/ST-PWD/SC-EXS/ST-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/GEN/OBC-PWD/GEN-PWD/OBC-EXS/GEN-EXS are eligible for apply.
• Officer Scale-I: Candidates who have valid score card with 95 & above for SC/ST/SC-PWD/ST-PWD and 98 & above for OBC/GEN/OBC-PWD/GEN-PWD are eligible for apply.
• Officer Scale-II Law: Candidates who have valid score card with 107 & above for SC/ST/SC-PWD/ST-PWD and 114 & above for OBC/GEN/OBC-PWD/GEN-PWD are eligible for apply.
• Officer Scale-II CA: Candidates who have valid score card with 101 & above for SC/ST/SC-PWD/ST-PWD and 108 & above for OBC/GEN/OBC-PWD/GEN-PWD are eligible for apply.
• Officer Scale-II Agricultural Officer: Candidates who have valid score card with 105 & above for SC/ST/SC-PWD/ST-PWD and 112 & above for OBC/GEN/OBC-PWD/GEN-PWD are eligible for apply.
• Officer Scale-I: Rs.14500-25700
• Officer Scale-II: Rs.19400-28100
• Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs.7200-19300
• Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs-CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/October 2013 and Personal Interview.
• Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply through online application mode from the website www.ldrb.org before 6 January 2014.
• The Application printout along with required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018: Official Notification; Application Process Starts Today
RBI to Conduct Language Proficiency Test for Attendant Post 2018
RBI Assistant (Special Drive for PWD Candidates): Online Exam Call Letter Released
Bank of India Recruitment 2018, Apply for 2 Faculty Posts