Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA), Mussoorie invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts on Deputation/ Absorption/ Contract (Short Term) Basisunder Dept. of Personnel & Training. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Date of Publication: 13 December 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
Public Relation Officer (PRO): 01 (One).
Professor (Hindi & Regional Languages): 01 (One).
Professor (Economics): 02 (Two).
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
Officers of the Central or State Govt. or Union Territories or Universities or PSUs or Autonomous bodies or Recognized Research Institutes etc:
- Holding the analogous posts or equivalent on Regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
- With appropriate experience of the regular service in applicable pay band (PB) plus reqd. grade pay or equivalent; and
- Possess relevant qualification from the recognized Board or University or Institution with relevant work experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1: Possess Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate field or equivalent with Diploma in Public Relation and 02 year of work experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 2 & 3: Possess Post- Graduate Degree in the appropriate field or equivalent with 10 years of experience in teaching or research or training or administration.
Age Limit &Relaxation
Maximum Age Limit for the appointment by deputation shallnot be exceeding 56 years as on last date of receipt of application.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- For Post 1
Pay Band (PB – 2) and Pay Scale is of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- Per Month.
- For Post 2& 3
Pay Band (PB – 4) and Pay Scale is of Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 8,900/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates/ Officers may apply with complete Bio- data in the prescribed format (in triplicate)along with the up to date photo copies of the of the ACRs/ APARs for the preceding five years, Integrity Certificate, Vigilance Clearance Certificate and Major/ Minor Penalty Certificate of last 10 years (if any) and duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form (if reqd.) may be forwarded through proper channel to the “Joint Director, LalBahadurShastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA), Mussoorie – 248 179 (Uttrakhand)” within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.