TERI University that came into existence as a deemed University in 1956 is one of the prominent universities of the nation. The University invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to MBA programmes for the session commencing in July 2013.
Name of the Programmes
• MBA (Business Sustainability)
• MBA (Infrastructure)
• Deadline to submit application forms: 26 April 2013
• Declaration of shortlisted Candidates for Interview and Group Discussion: 3 May 2013
• Group Discussion and Interview conducts: 22 May 2013 to 23 May 2013
• Announcement of Final result: 4 June 2013
• Session commences on: 22 July 2013
• Aspirants should possess graduation degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from any recognised University.
• Admission seekers must have passed 10+2 examination with English as a compulsory subject.
• Candidates appeared/ appearing in final year graduation’s degree examination in 2013 can also apply.
• Applicants should possess valid score card of one of the national level examinations like CAT, CMAT, MAT and GMAT.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in CAT, CMAT, MAT and GMAT. Shortlisted applicants will be called for Personal Interview and Group Discussion for final selection held by the University at the campus.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee along with mode of payment is mentioned below:
• Through Credit Card/ Debit Card (Online registration and payment): Rs 1250/-
• Through Demand Draft (requesting application form and information brochure form University via post): Rs 1500/-
• Through Demand Draft (in case of forms downloaded from the website): Rs 1450
The Demand draft must be drawn in the name of Registrar, TERI University payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply
• Intended candidates can download the application form from the University’s website www.teriuniversity.ac.in.
• Besides this, aspirants can also apply online at www.teriuniversity.ac.in.
• Moreover, application form can also be obtained from the University’s campus.
• Applicants must send the completed application form along with requisite amount of DD (in case of downloaded form) to the following address by post so as to reach on or before the deadline:
10, Institutional Area
New Delhi 110070
To seek more details, please visit www.teriuniversity.ac.in.
Aspirants should also Read