Ministry of Civil Aviation, New Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Deputy Chief Flight Operation Inspector, Senior Flight Operation Inspector & Flight Operation Inspector in Directorate General of Civil Aviation on Adhoc Basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 16 October 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 16 October 2014.
Details of Posts
(A) For Aeroplane
- Deputy Chief Flight Operations Inspector: 05
- Senior Flight Operations Inspector: 09
- Flight Operations Inspector: 15
(B) For Helicopter
- Senior Flight Operations Inspector: 01
- Flight Operations Inspector: 02
Total Number of Posts: 32 Posts
- For Post 1 to 3 : Must be having an ‘Airline Transport Pilot License’issued by DGCA with relevant Flight Experience.
- For Post 4 & 5: Must be having a ‘Commercial Pilot License (Helicopter)’issued by DGCA with relevant Flight Experience.
Maximum Age Limit (as on last date of receipt of application)
- For Post 1: 55 Years
- For Post 2 &4: 50 Years
- For Post 3 & 5: 40 Years
- For Post 1: Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 8,900/- Per Month.
- For Post 2& 4 : Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 8,700/- Per Month.
- For Post 3& 5: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal or Performance Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the up to date photocopies of the APARs for the preceding five years, Certificate for Accident Free Record, Integrity Certificate and Statement of Major/ Minor Penalties and if reqd.enclosed photo copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph which should be affix on the application form may be forwarded to the “Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Opp. Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi – 110003” on or before 16 October 2014.
Refer below link for details.