Pune Cantonment Board, Ministry of Defence invited applications for recruitment to the post of Sub Divisional Officer Grade- I and Sub Divisional Officer Grade- III. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 30 November 2014. The Ministry of Defence is charged with coordinating and supervising all agencies and functions of the government relating directly to national security and the Indian armed forces and has the largest budget of India's federal departments.
- Last date for receipt of application forms: 30 November 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications for far flung areas: 15 December 2014
Details of Vacancy
Name of the post
- Sub Divisional Officer Grade- I: 1 Post
- Sub Divisional Officer Grade- III: 24 Posts
Total No. of Post: 25 Posts
- Sub Divisional Officer Grade- I: Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4200/-
- Sub Divisional Officer Grade- III: Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2400/-
- Sub Divisional Officer Grade- I: Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering and minimum 3 years experience.
- Sub Divisional Officer Grade- III: Matriculation or equivalent examination passed and Diploma/ Certificate in Surveying/ Draftsmanship (Civil) course.
- Sub Divisional Officer Grade- I: The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 30 years as on 30 November 2014.
- Sub Divisional Officer Grade- III: The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 27 years as on 30 November 2014.
Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through demand draft in favour of Principal Director, Defence Estates, Southern Command, Pune payable at Corporation Bank, Southern Command Branch, Pune.
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in written test/skill test/interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with DD, attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents, 2 recent passport size photograph should be submitted to the principal Director, Defence estates, southern command, Manekji Mehta Road,Pune-411001,Maharashtra on or before 30 November 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.