Ministry of Earth Sciences, Earth System Science Organization will conduct the Walk –in- Interview to fulfill the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts. The candidates eligible for the post may appear for Walk –in- Interview on 22 December 2014 (for post 1 & 2) and 23 December 2014 (for post 3).
- Date & Time of Walk – in – Interview (for post 1 & 2): 22 December 2014.
Details of Posts
- Junior Assistant: 02 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
- Multi- Tasking Staff (MTS): 01 Post
Qualification must be from a recognized Board or University or Institution with relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1: Possess Graduation Degree in any discipline or equivalent with relevant experience in the Govt. Dept. etc.
- For Post 2: Possess Senior Secondary School (12th Standard Pass) or equivalent with Typing Speed @35 w.p.m. in English with relevant experience in the Govt. Dept. etc.
- For Post 3: Possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass or equivalent with relevant experience in the Govt. Dept. etc.
Age Limit for the candidate should be mentioned below as on the date of interview and Age Relaxation for the category candidates as per rules.
- For Post 1: 40 years.
- For Post 2 & 3: 27 years.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Candidate will get the Consolidated Emoluments as mentioned
- For Post 1: Rs. 15,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 2: Rs. 11,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 3: Rs. 8,500/- Per Month.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview and Registration on 22 & 23 December 2014 at 09.00 AM onwards at Ministry of Earth Sciences, “Prithvi Bhawan”, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003 with the filled in application form in prescribed format along with complete Bio- data, original documents and the attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc., and a recent passport size photograph (if reqd.).