Ministry of Earth Sciences, Departmental Accounting Organization, invited applications for 9 posts of Accountants & LDC. Eligible candidates can send their applications within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 21 March 2015
- Last date for submission of application forms: 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 09
- Accountant: 8
- LDC: 1
- Accountant: Officers holding analogous post on regular basis in the Grade Pay of Rs.2800/- in PB-I OR UDCs in the pay scale of 5200- 20200/- with GP of Rs.2400/- having rendered minimum 02 years of service OR LDCs in the pay scale of 5200- 20200/- with GP of Rs.1900/- having rendered minimum 05 years of service can apply for the post. The applicant should have a Degree from a recognized University and well versed with accounting/admn. & estt. matters and must have working knowledge on computer.
- LDC: Officers holding analogous post on regular basis in the Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- OR MTS in the pay scale of 5200- 20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.1800/- having minimum 03 years of service can apply. The applicant should have passed Matriculation from a recognized Board, should possess typing speed of 30 words per minute and well versed with modern office equipments such as computer, fax, Xerox etc.
Age Limit Not exceeding 56 years as on 1 March 2015
- Accountant: Rs.5200-20200/- with GP Rs.2800/
- LDC: Rs.5200-20200/- with GP Rs.1900/-
How to Apply
Interested and eligible can send the application in the prescribed proforma as in Annexure-I along with Certificate of Employer in Annexure-II through proper channel along with vigilance clearance certificate and attested copies of APAR for the last 05 years to “Principal Accounts Office (Admn) Ministry Of Earth Sciences A-20, Mausam Bhavan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 within 30 days of the publication of the notification in Employment News.