Office of the Additional Director, CGHS, Shillong under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare invited application for recruitment to 10 posts of Pharmacists & Staff Nurse. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
Last date for receipt of applications: Within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News
Details of Post
- Staff Nurse: 03 posts
- Pharmacist: 07 posts
- Staff Nurse: 10+2 or equivalent Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized institution. Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife. In lieu of Mid-wifery, six months duration course as prescribed by Indian Nursing Council (For Male Nurse).
- Pharmacist: Passed 10+2 with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) with technical qualifications, approved diploma In pharmacy from an institute recognized by the pharmacy council of India & registered as pharmacist under the Pharmacists Act, 1948
- Staff Nurse: Between 20-30 years
- Pharmacist: Between 18-30 years
- Staff Nurse: PB-2 + GP 4600/-
- Pharmacist: PB-1 + GP 2800/-
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can send their applications duly filled and enclosed with essential documents to the office of the Additional Director, CGHS, Shillong within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.