The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) invited application for recruitment to the post of Proof Reader. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. The MHA is a ministry of the Government of India. An interior ministry, it is mainly responsible for the maintenance of internal security and domestic policy. It is headed by Union Minister of Home Affairs (or Home Minister), currently Sushilkumar Shinde.
- Opening Date for Application Forms: 5 October 2013
- Closing Date for Application Forms: 4 December 2013 (within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement)
- Name of the post: Proof Reader
- Number of vacancies: 1
The maximum age of the candidate shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of application.
Educational Qualification: Degree with English and Hindi as subjects from a recognized University or equivalent and conversant with the art of Proof Reading.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/- in PB-1
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates should apply through the prescribed format.
- And send along with cadre clearance and attested copies of complete and up-to-date ACRs for last 5 years of the officers who can be spared in the event of their selection to the address given below within 60 days of the publication of the advertisement that is 4 December 2013.
Under Secretary (Ad-V),
Ministry of Home Affairs,
Room No. 15,