Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, New Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned post of “Member (Finance)”in Prasar Bharati (Broadcasting Corporation of India) on Tenure Basis for the period of 06 (six) years. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 03weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Date of Publication: 15 November 2014
Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 03weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Member (Finance)
- No. of Posts: 01 (One)
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
Officers of Additional Secretary/ Senior Joint Secretary level in the Govt. or Senior Executive/ Board Level Executive working in the reputed Public Sector Enterprise or equivalent or from the Central or State Govt. or Union Territories or PSUs or Autonomous Bodies etc.:
- Holding analogous posts on Regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
- With relevant experience of the regular service in the relevant pay band (PB – 4) plus appropriate grade pay or equivalent; and
- Possess Graduation with good academic record. Preferably MBA in Finance Management or equivalent from the recognized University or Institution with appropriate work experience in the concerned field at the senior level of the management.
Age Limit &Relaxation
Maximum Age Limit for the appointment shall not be exceeding 62 years as on last date of receipt of application.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay Band (PB – 4) and Pay Scale of Rs. 37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 12,000/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates/ Officers may apply with complete Bio- data in the prescribed format along with the up to date photo copies of the of the ACRs/ APARs for the preceding five years, Integrity Certificate, Vigilance Clearance Certificate and Major/ Minor Penalty Certificate of last 10 years (if any) and duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form may be forwarded through proper channel to the “Deputy Secretary (BA - P), Room No. 663, 6th Floor, ‘A’ Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi –110 001” within 03weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.