Government of India, the Ministry of Mines invited application for recruitment to the post of Additional Director General and Deputy Director General. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 60 days of the publication of the advertisement that is 30 October 2013.The Ministry of Mines is the apex body for formulation and administration of the rules and regulations and laws relating to mines in India. It is responsible for survey and exploration of all minerals, (other than natural gas and petroleum) for mining and metallurgy of non-ferrous metals like aluminium, copper, zinc, lead, gold, nickel etc. and for administration of the Mines and Minerals (Development and Regulation) Act, 1957 (MMDR Act) in respect of all mines and minerals other than coal and lignite.
- Opening Date of Application Form: 31 August 2013
- Closing Date of Application Form: 30 October 2013
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Additional Director General (Personnel & Administration): 1 Post
- Additional Director General (Finance): 1 Post
- Deputy Director General: 1 Post
Total No. of Posts: 3 Posts
Candidate should possess Master Degree in any discipline from recognized University.
- Additional Director General (Personnel & Administration): Rs.67000-79000 + 3% annual increment
- Additional Director General (Finance): Rs.67000-79000 + 3% annual increment
- Deputy Director General: Rs.37400-67000 + Grade Pay Rs.10000/-
Candidate will be selected on the basis of personal interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- The applications along with vigilance clearance, integrity certificate, statement of minor/major penalty, if any, imposed on the officer during the service may be sent through proper channel to the S B Doyal, Ministry of Mines ,3rd Floor, A wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi 110001, India before 30 October 2013.