Central Water Commission (CWC), Bhubhaneshwar, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation under the Ministry of Water Resources invited application for recruitment to 22 different posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Last date for receipt of application: Within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News
Details of Post
- Out Board Engine Driver (OBED): 02 Posts
- Mechanical Grade-II: 02 Posts
- Carpenter Grade-II: 01 Post
- Skilled Work Assistant: 17 Posts
Educational Qualification: Matriculation or ITI equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
Age limit: Between 18-30 years
- Out Board Engine Driver (OBED), Mechanical Grade-II & Carpenter Grade-II: Rs.5200-20,200 + Grade pay of Rs. 1900/-
- Skilled Work Assistant: Rs.5200-20,200 + Grade pay of Rs. 1800/-
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their matriculation percentage and will be selected on the basis of Written Test/Interview.
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can send their applications duly filled and enclosed with essential documents to the Superintending Engineer, Hydrological Observation Circle, Central Water Commission, Mahanadi Bhawan (Ground Floor), A-13, 14 Bhoi Nagar, Bhabhaneshwar-751022, Odisha latest within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.