Miranda House, College for Women at University of Delhi invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor in the Pay Band‐III of Rs. 15,600‐39,100 with Academic Grade Pay Rs. 6000. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 09 June 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 24 May 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 09 June 2014
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Assistant Professor
- Number of Post:
Discipline Wise distribution of Posts
- Botany: 01 Post
- Chemistry: 02 Posts
- Computer Science: 02 Posts
- Elementary Education: 06 Posts
- English: 04 Posts
- Hindi: 02 Posts
- History: 03 Posts
- Mathematics: 05 Posts
- Philosophy: 02 Posts
- Physical Education: 01 Post
- Physics: 04 Posts
- Political Science: 05 Posts
- Zoology: 02 Posts
- MIL (Bengali): 01 Post
- Sociology: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Pay Band‐III of Rs. 15,600‐39,100 with Academic Grade Pay Rs. 6000/-
Eligibility criteria (As per the University of Delhi/ University Grants Commission norms)
- Master’s degree level in the relevant subject from an recognised University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University with at least 55% marks
- Qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC (state level eligibility test SLET/SET)
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates have to fill the Online Application Form available on the college website www.mirandahouse.ac.in.
- The hard copy of the complete application must reach Miranda House Office by 09 June 2014 (Monday).
- The duly signed Application Form with all required attachments can be submitted to the college office on any working day (Monday to Friday) between 9.00 a.m. to 04.00 p.m. Alternatively, it can be mailed to the college address: The Principal, Miranda House, University of Delhi, Delhi 110 007.