Mizoram Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Junior Grade of Mizoram Civil Service, Police Service and Finance and Accounts service. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 April 2013.
Last date of Application: 15 April 2013
Details of Post
Name of the Post
• Junior Grade of Mizoram Civil Service (MCS): 15 posts
• Junior Grade of Mizoram Police Service (MPS): 5 posts
• Junior Grade of Mizoram Finance & Accounts Service: 2 posts
• Number of Vacancies: 22
• Candidates age must be between 21 to 35 years.
• Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. rule.
Candidates must possess degree of any of the Universities along with Working knowledge of Mizo language.
• Rs. 210/- for unreserved Applicants
• Rs. 160/- for SC/ST Category Applicants
• Application fee can be paid inform of cash at the Reception Counter of Mizoram Public Service Commission Office or by depositing into the Treasury under the Head- 0051-PSC, 102-State PSC (Examination Fee. etc) or by uncrossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favor of Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission
PB-3 Rs. 15,600 - 39,100 + G.P 5,400/-pm.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, physical efficiency test.
How to Apply
• The prescribed application forms are available in the office of Mizoram Public Service Commission, New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl and the Offices of Deputy Commissioners Lunglei, Saiha, Champhai, Lawngtlai, Serchhip, Kolasib and Mamit during office hours on cash payment.
• Online applications can also be submitted through official website of MPSC on or before 15 April 2013.
For more information, CLICK HERE