MLNC, DU Recruitment 2019
MLNC, DU Recruitment 2019: Motilal Nehru College (MLNC), University of Delhi has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Non-Teaching Staff. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 25 February 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 25 February 2019
MLNC, DU Vacancy Details
- Senior Assistant – 1 Post
- Assistant (UDC) – 2 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 3 Posts
- Professional Assistant – 1 Post
- Semi-Professional Assistant – 1 Post
- Library Assistant – 1 Post
- Laboratory Assistant – 3 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant – 3 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer)- 1 Post
- Laboratory Attendant (Physics/Chemistry Department/Computer Laboratory) – 4 Posts
- Library Attendant – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Non- Teaching Posts
- Senior Assistant – Graduate or Post Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computer and diploma/certificate of minimum six months in Computer Application/Office Management/Secretarial Practice/Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent discipline.
- Assistant - Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers and Diploma/Certificate of minimum six months duration.
- Junior Assistant - Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
- Professional Assistant- M. Lib. Sc./M.L.I.Sc. or equivalent with 50% marks or Master’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline.
- Semi-Professional Assistant – Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline or any other higher qualification with 50% marks.
- Library Assistant- Passed Senior Secondary or equivalent examination.
How to apply for Motilal Nehru College Delhi University Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post by sending applications to The Principal, Motilal Nehru College, Benito Juareg Marg, New Delhi-110021 Latest by 25 Feb 2019.
Application Fee for Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Unreserved/OBC- Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST –Rs. 100/-
- Women/Pwd- Nil
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs