Ministry of Environment Forests & Climate Change (MoEF) invited application for recruitment to 15 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
• Date of Publication of Advertisement: 20 June 2015
• Last Date for Submission of Application: 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 15
• Section Officer: 01
• Private Secretary: 01
• Junior Hindi Translator: 01
• Assistant: 02
• Stenographer: 03
• Upper Division Clerk: 01
• Lower Division Clerk: 02
• Staff Car Driver: 01
• Multi tasking Staff: 03
• Section Officer/ Private Secretary/ Junior Hindi Translator: Rs 9300-34800+Rs 4600
• Assistant: Rs 9300-34800+Rs 4200
• Stenographer/ Upper Division Clerk: Rs 5200-20200+Rs 2400
• Lower Division Clerk/ Staff Car Driver: Rs 5200-20200+Rs 1900
• Multitasking Staff: Rs 5200-20200+Rs 1800
• Educational Qualification
• Section Officer/ Private Secretary: Any regular official of CSS/Central Govt. offices, PSLJ, State Govt. offices holding analogous posts or having 8 years regular service in the grade of Assistant in Grade Pay of Rs.4200/.
• Junior Hindi Translator: Candidate must have Masters degree in Hindi/ English with English/ Hindi as a main subject at degree level.
• Assistant: Candidate must be holding analogous posts on a regular basis or with three years regular service in the post revised PB1 5200-20200+Rs 2400
• Stenographer: Candidate must have passed 12th class and must have a typing speed of 80 words per minute.
• Upper Division Clerk: Must be holding analogous post on regular basis in the grade pay Rs 24000 or equivalent or 08 years regular service in Grade Pay Rs 1900
• Lower Division Clerk: Candidate must have passed 12th class and must have a typing speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi.
• Staff Car Driver: Candidate must possess valid driving license
• Multi tasking Staff: Candidate must be a matriculate.
How to Apply
Details in this regard can be found from the link given below.