Motilal Nehru National Institute Of Technology invites applications from the Indian nationals for the post of Junior Research Fellow (on contract) in research project entitled “Synthesis and optical characterization of low dimension systems” sponsored by Department of Science and Technology. The position is purely temporary and will be governed by the Funding agency rules & service conditions of Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), MNNIT Allahabad.
• Last Date of Submission of Application : 15 February 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post : “Junior Research Fellow”
No. of Posts : 01 (One).
Educational Qualification/ Experience:
M.Sc. in Physics with 60 % marks and passing of NET test.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
• 28 years on the last date of application.
• The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH and women candidates.
Pay Scale/ Salary:
Consolidated Remuneration of Rs. 12,000/- plus HRA Per Month.
Tenure of Appointment:
Appointment will be made on contract basis for a period of one year initially, which may be extended depending on the performance evaluation on yearly basis till the end of project.
How to Apply:
• The duly completed application on prescribed format along with copies of supporting documents must reach to Office of the Dean (Research & Consultancy), Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad-211 004 on or before 15.02.2014.
• The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow (on contract) in the Project “Synthesis and optical characterization of low dimension systems”.
• The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
• The Institute reserves the right to accept application at any time, and consider candidates of exceptional credentials without applications. Qualification and experience may be relaxed by the Institute at any point of time for otherwise exceptional candidates.
• Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for Interview. The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and need of the project.
• Shortlisted Candidates will be informed by e- mail about the interview date. So, the candidate must provide valid E-mail IDs in their applications.
• Shortlisted candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date with updated CV and
original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/ certificates in support of their academic qualifications.
• Applicants in employment (private, government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
• No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
• For details of the post and other terms and conditions the candidates can go through the website www.mnnit.ac.in
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
NIESBUD Recruitment 2018 for 22 Investigator, Research Analyst and Research Consultant Posts
JKPSC Recruitment 2018-19 Notification, Application Process for Lecturer Post begins from 12 Dec
ICAR-CPCRI, Kerala Recruitment 2018 for 7 Project Fellow, Field Assistant and Other Posts
CSIR-CCMB Recruitment 2018, Apply for 13 Project Assistant-II, Research Associate-I and Other Posts