Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has invited applications for Combined Competitive Exam 2018 for the recruitment to the posts of Assistant Gr III, Stenographer, Steno Typist, Assistant Revenue Inspector and Other. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 6 July 2018.
Combined Competitive Exam 2018
Last Date of Application: 6 July 2018.
Combined Competitive Exam 2018 Date: 28 and 29 July 2018
MP Vyapam Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Grade III :- 822 Posts
- Steno Typist :- 68 Posts
- Stenographer :- 38 Posts
- Computer Operator:- 05 Posts
- Data Entry Operator:- 01 Posts
- Assistant:- 45 Posts
- Asst. Data Entry Operator:- 45 Posts
- A.P.C.D :- 21 Posts
- Record Technician: -01 Posts
- DCC Coder :- 01 Posts
- Documentlist – 01 Posts
- Record Clerk :- 19 Posts
- Coding Clerk:- 02 Posts
- Garden supervisor –18 Posts
- Assistant Revenue Inspector: 80 Posts
- Jr. Stenographer Cum Computer Operator: 08 Posts
- Technical Assistant:- 02 Posts
- Jr Assistant Village Extension Officer – 02 Posts
- Tracer:- 01 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for MP Vyapam Combined Competitive Exam 2018
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Candidate should have passed 10+2/ Graduation and should have Diploma in Computer Application along with valid CPCT Scorecard.
Selection Process for MP Vyapam Combined Competitive Exam 2018
The selection process will include written examination and Interview and skill test.
How to Apply for MP Vyapam Combined Competitive Exam 2018
Online applications will be accepted through the official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB). The last date for online application is 6 July 2018.
Application Fee: INR 500 (INR 250 for reserved category candidates).