Maharashtra State AIDS Control Society & District AIDS Prevention and Control Unit Job Notification: Maharashtra State AIDS Control Society & District AIDS Prevention and Control Unit have invited applications for the post of Lab Tech. & Sr. Medical Officer. The eligible candidates can send the filled up application form in prescribed format on or before 17 September 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 17 September 2018
- Date for Walk in Interview: 19 September 2018
Maharashtra State AIDS Control Society & District AIDS Prevention and Control Unit Vacancy Details
- Senior Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Lab Technicians: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Lab Tech. & Sr. MO Posts Job
- Senior Medical Officer: First preference should be given to candidates with MD in Medicine or any other clinical discipline or Candidate with MBBS + Diploma in any clinical discipline having minimum 3 years of experience can be considered or Candidate with MBBS + Fellowship in HIV Medicine/Diploma in public Health having 3 years of experience can be considered.
- Lab Technicians: Graduate in Medical Laboratory Or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)with the course of at least 2 years duration. Or Diploma/Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology with the course of at least one year duration Or Graduate in Science. One year experience in a medical laboratory for graduate in Science.
Upper age limit is 60 years
How to Apply for the MSACS & Dist. AIDS Pre and Control Unit Lab Tech. & Sr. MO Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to District Hospital, Pune. District AIDS Prevention and Control Unit, (DAPCU) Chest Hospital Building, Ground Floor , Near ART Center, Aundh, Pune -27 on or before 17 September 2018.