MT CET 2014 Final Merit List Announced:
In the latest notification of the DTE Maharashtra, the Final Merit List for the Maharashtra Engineering Admissions 2014 will be announced on July 10, 2014 at 5 pm. The provisional Merit List of MT CET 2014 for Maharashtra candidates has been announced on July 5, 2014. Candidates can apply for the any type of grievances on the merit list at specified dtes on the official website of DTE Maharashtra. Seat Allotment will be on the basis of the MTCET Merit List.
- Candidates can check their MHT CET 2014 Merit Ranks by entering their MT CET Application Kit No and Date of Birth.
- Candidates who have any grievances may apply at the ARCs from July 6 to July 8, 2014 till 5 pm.
- J & K Migrants have to apply with their grievances at the Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Andheri, Mumbai.
- All candidates applying through the Centralized Admission Proces (CAP) will be assigned a Merit No.
- Note: Assignment of a Merit number does not indicate or ensure admission to any seat.
Rank List Deciding Methods:
For Maharashtra Candidates:
- Rank of all eligible Maharashtra State candidates will be based on the MT CET 2014 positive composite score which will be based on the JEE Main 2014 scores and the normalized marks of the Class XII or qualifying exam in the ratio of 50:50.
- The rank card of Maharashtra State Candidates will contain a State level General Merit No., State level Category Merit no. (if applicable), Home University General Merit No., Home University Category Merit no. (if applicable) etc.
For Outside Maharashtra Candidates:
- Candidate who scored higher marks in JEE Main 2014 (paper 1).
- Candidate who scored higher marks in Math subject in JEE Main 2014 (paper 1).
- Then the higher marks in Physics apart from Math in JEE Main 2014 (paper 1).
- Candidate who scored higher marks in Math, Physics in class XII.
- Older Applicant will be preferred in merit list.
- Higher normalized scores in class XII examination of Physics, Chemistry and Math subject.