Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad (MICA) is the prestigious communication management institute and was established in 1991 by Mudra Foundation. MICA invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Communication) programme for the session 2013-15.
Name of the Programme
Post Graduate Diploma in Management- Communication (PGDM-C)
- Last date for online registration: 29January 2013 (11.59 PM)
- Deadline for receipt of completed application forms: 1 February 2013 (11.59 PM)
- Call letters issues: February, 2013
- Date of MICAT: 3 March 2013
- GE & PI schedule: March/April 2013
- Announcement of results: April, 2013
- Orientation Programme: June, 2013
- Session commences: June Last week, 2013
- Candidates must possess three years’ graduation degree with at least 50% marks, or an equivalent qualification in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Besides this, admission seekers appearing in final examinations Bachelor's degree examination (or equivalent) may also apply.
- Applicants must have appeared in one of the national level examinations- CAT 2012 / XAT 2013 / GMAT (December 31, 2007or later) and possess valid score card of prior mentioned examination.
The selection process is divided into the following two stages:
- Stage 1- MICA Admission Test (MICAT): Applicants who fulfil prior mentioned eligibility criteria will be called to appear in the examination MICAT to be conducted in 10 centres on the prescribed date by the institute.
- Stage 2- Group Exercise (GE) and Personal Interview (PI): Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the qualifying examination and CAT/GMAT/ XAT scores for stage 2 involving GE and PI to be held at Ahmedabad campus.
The application fee is Rs 1785 and can be paid through one of the below mentioned modes:
- Online payment by Credit Card
- Through Demand Draft in favour of MICA payable at Ahmedabad
- Counter payment by cash
How to Apply
- Aspirants can register online at the website of the institute www.mica.ac.in and fill in the form and make payment.
- Candidates are required to take a print out of the application form.
- Moreover, applicants can also get the application form on cash payment from the admission office of the institute.
- Print out of application form/ filled in application form along with DD (in case, not paid fee through any other mode) should reach to the following address on or before the deadline:
Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad - 380 058
To attain more information, please visit academy’s website www.mica.ac.in
Aspirants should also Read
Click here for all the updates on CAT
Click here for all the updates on MAT
Click here for all the updates on CMAT
Click here for all the updates on MBA