MUHS Lecturer & Other Posts Job
B. K. L. Walawalkar Rural Medical College, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS), Nashik invited applications for recruitment to the post of Dean/Principal, professor, Reader, Lecturer and Tutor/Demonst. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 22 January 2018.
ADVERTISEMENT NO: 01/2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 22 January 2018
MUHS Vacancy Details
- Dean/Principal: 1 Post
- Professor: 19 Posts
- Reader: 27 Posts
- Lecturer: 42 Posts
- Tutor/Demonst: 24 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Lecturer, Reader & Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Dean/Principal: Post graduate, medical qualification and other academic qualification and minimum 10 years teaching experience as Professor/Associate Professor/Reader.
- Professor: Post graduate degree, medical qualification in the concerned subject and 4 Research papers accepted/published in index/national journal as first/second author on cumulative basis.
- Reader: Post graduate degree, medical qualification in the concerned subject and 2 Research papers accepted/published in index/national journal as first/second author during the tenure of Assistant Professor.
- Lecturer: Post graduate degree in the concerned subject with 3 years teaching experience in the subject.
- Tutor/Demonst: MBBS/MSc in Medical Anatomy in particular subject.
How to Apply for Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Lecturer, Reader & Other Posts 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the President/Secretary/Dean/Principal at B.K. L. Walawalkar Rural Medical College & Hospital A/p Kasarwadi, Sawarde Tal. Chiplun Dist. Ratnagiri, Maharashtra 415 606 on or before 22 January 2018.
Computer Courses for steno, typist in Govt. Deptt. Ministries