Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) Jobs Notification: Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Ayurved & Research Centre, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS), Nashik invited applications from eligible candidates for 37 Faculty Posts. Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with required documents on or before 30 August 2016.
NO. 19 / 2016
- Last Date of Application: 30 August 2016
Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Ayurved & Research Centre Vacancy Details
- Principal – 01 Post
- Professor – 03 Posts
- Associate Professor – 16 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 17 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Posts 2016
- Principal, Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor: Degree in Ayurved from a University established by law or a statutory Board / Faculty / Examining Body of Indian Medicine or its equivalent as recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970. A Post-graduate qualification in the subject / specialty concerned included in the schedule to Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970.
Experience for UG Faculty:
- Principle / Professor: Total teaching experience of ten years in concerned subject is necessary out of which there should be five years teaching experience as Reader / Associate Professor in concerned subject.
- Associate Professor: Teaching experience of five years in concerned subject.
Experience for PG Faculty:
- Principle / Professor: Thirteen years teaching experience including five years as Reader in Postgraduate teaching in the concerned subject shall be required.
- Associate Professor: Eight years teaching experience as Lecturer including three years in Postgraduate teaching. OR Total ten years’ experience of undergraduate teaching in the concerned subject shall be required.
- Assistant Professor: Three years professional experience after post-graduation as Clinical Registrar or Senior Resident. OR Three years research experience in a recognized institution. OR Three years teaching experience in the concerned subject in a recognized college shall be required.
How to Apply for Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Ayurved & Research Centre Faculty Posts 2016
Eligible and Interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with required documents to The President, at Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidya Pratishthan Society’s, Padmashree, Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Ayurved & Research Centre, Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri, Pune -411 018 on or before 30 August 2016.