The Municipal Co-Operative Bank Ltd., Mumbai invited applications from eligible candidates for 7 posts of General Manager, Deputy General Managers, Assistant. General Managers, and System Analyst.
Last date of submission of application forms: 15 September 2014
Details of Post
- General Manager: 1 post
- Dy.General Managers: 2 posts
- Asstt.General Managers: 2 posts
- Asstt. General Manager (EDP): 1 post
- System Analyst: 1 post
Total Number of Post: 07 Posts
- General Manager: M.Com. of a recognized university/C.A./I.C.W.A./M.B.A. (Finance/Banking), candidate must have passed C.A.I.I.B.; Minimum 10 to 12 years experience in Nationalised Bank/Co-operative Bank
- Dy.General Managers: Post Graduate in Commerce or Economics of a recognized university or C.A./I.C.W.A./M.B.A.; Candidate must have passed C.A.I.I.B.; Minimum 5 years experience as Officer in Nationalised Bank
- Asstt.General Managers: M.Com./C.A./I.C.W.A./M.B.A. (Finance/Banking); A candidate should have 5 to 7 years experience of Supervisory/Officer post in Bank
- Asstt. General Manager (EDP): B.E. or Master Degree in Computer Science or IT or M.Com. or M.Sc. The candidate should have either or both of these certifications: CISA (Certified Information System Auditor) and CISM (Certified Information System Manager).
- System Analyst: Bachelor of Engineering in Computer/ Electronics from a recognized University/ Institute with 03 yrs experience
- General Manager: 50 years.
- Dy.General Managers: 45 years
- Asstt.General Managers: 40 years.
- Asstt. General Manager (EDP): 35-50 years
- System Analyst: 35 to 40 years
How to Apply
Eligible candidates have to send hand written application along with required documents by post to Post Box No. 1027, General Post Office, Mumbai-400 001. Refer the below link for details.