NAARM announced admission for PGDMA 2014-16
National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) invited applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management Agriculture (PGDMA 2014-16). Read for full details.
National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) invited applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management Agriculture (PGDMA 2014-16). NAARM is one of the premier Agricultural Research and management academies and was established by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) at Hyderabad in 1976.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 28 February 2014
- Date of Dispatch of letters to Short-list Candidates: 15 March 2014
- Interview week (GD/PI): 20-25 May 2014
- Date of Declaration of Results: 31 May 2014
Name of the Programme: Post Graduate Diploma in Management Agriculture (PGDMA 2014-16)
Total no. of Seats: 30
Candidate should have four year bachelor’s degree from any Agricultural University or Institution recognized by the ICAR / UGC in Agriculture, Agri-Business Management/ Commercial Agriculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Information Technology, Agricultural Bioinformatics, Agricultural Biotechnology, Dairy Science/Technology, Fisheries, Food Technology/Food Process Engineering, Forestry, Horticulture, Sericulture and Veterinary Sciences.
Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs.500/- (Rs.300/-for SC/ST) in favour of "ICAR-Unit, NAARM A/C" and payable at Hyderabad.
Candidate’s selection will be made on the basis of scores obtained in CAT, group discussion, personal interview and academic record.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online through website of the institute www.naarm.ernet.in
- After submission of online application, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send hard copy of application along with DD, 10th Standard Mark sheet & Certificate, 12th Standard Mark sheet & Certificate, Degree (UG/PG)/Provisional Certificate-if Completed, Course Completion Certificate/Certificate from University Authorities about the status of course completion (In case the candidate is in the final semester of under-graduate course), Work experience certificate (if any), CAT/CMAT 2013 Score Card (Individual sections as well as total), CAT/CMAT Hall Ticket/Admit Card and SC/ST/OBC Certificate (if applicable) to the Joint Director (Administration) & Registrar
Post-Graduate Cell, National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM)
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030, Andhra Pradesh.