National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) invited applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management Agriculture (PGDMA 2014-16). NAARM is one of the premier Agricultural Research and management academies and was established by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) at Hyderabad in 1976.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 28 February 2014
- Date of Dispatch of letters to Short-list Candidates: 15 March 2014
- Interview week (GD/PI): 20-25 May 2014
- Date of Declaration of Results: 31 May 2014
Name of the Programme: Post Graduate Diploma in Management Agriculture (PGDMA 2014-16)
Total no. of Seats: 30
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Candidate should have four year bachelor’s degree from any Agricultural University or Institution recognized by the ICAR / UGC in Agriculture, Agri-Business Management/ Commercial Agriculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Information Technology, Agricultural Bioinformatics, Agricultural Biotechnology, Dairy Science/Technology, Fisheries, Food Technology/Food Process Engineering, Forestry, Horticulture, Sericulture and Veterinary Sciences.
Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs.500/- (Rs.300/-for SC/ST) in favour of "ICAR-Unit, NAARM A/C" and payable at Hyderabad.
Candidate’s selection for admission to the courses will be made on the basis of scores obtained in CAT, group discussion, personal interview and academic record.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online through website of the institute www.naarm.ernet.in.
- After submission of online application, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send hard copy of application along with DD, 10th Standard Mark sheet & Certificate, 12th Standard Mark sheet & Certificate, Degree (UG/PG)/Provisional Certificate-if Completed, Course Completion Certificate/Certificate from University Authorities about the status of course completion (In case the candidate is in the final semester of under-graduate course), Work experience certificate (if any), CAT/CMAT 2013 Score Card (Individual sections as well as total), CAT/CMAT Hall Ticket/Admit Card and SC/ST/OBC Certificate (if applicable) to the Joint Director (Administration) & Registrar
Post-Graduate Cell, National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM)
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030, Andhra Pradesh.