National Atmospheric Research Laboratory (NARL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Scientist/Engineer ‘SD’. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online through prescribed format before 30 April 2014.
NARL is an autonomous Research Institute funded by the Department of Space of the Government of India. It is engaged in fundamental and applied research in the field of Atmospheric Sciences. The research institute was started in 1992 as National Mesosphere-Stratosphere-Troposphere (MST) Radar Facility (NMRF).
- Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 5 April 2014
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 30 April 2014
- Last Date for receipt of Application Forms: 7 May 2014
- Name of the Post: Scientist/Engineer ‘SD’
- Total No. of Posts: 5 Posts
- Candidate age should not exceed 40 years as on 30 April 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the Govt. rules.
- MSc or MS in Physical Sciences with minimum 65% marks.
- PhD in Physics or Space Physics or Atmospheric Sciences or Meteorology from a recognized university/institution.
- Post Doctoral experience in the relevant research areas with a good number of peer reviewed publications demonstrating the same.
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/- + grade pay of Rs.6600/- + TA and HRA as admissible.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.narl.gov.in between5 April 2014 to 30 April 2014.
- No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
- After submission of online application, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send it along with self-attested copies of all documents/relevant certificates in support of the claims made in the application to THE SR. ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (R&R), NATIONAL ATMOSPHERIC RESEARCH LABORATORY, P.B.NO.123, S.V. UNIVERSITY CAMPUS, TIRUPATI – 517502, A.P. on or before 7 May 2014.
- The envelope containing the application must be superscripted in bold letters as "Application for the post of ______ "