National Aluminium Company limited (NALCO) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Nurse, Laboratory Technician and Pharmacist. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 4 March 2014.
NALCO was incorporated as a public sector enterprise of the Ministry of Mines, Government of India in 1981. It is Asia's largest, and the sixth largest, integrated aluminum complex, encompassing bauxite mining, alumina refining, aluminum smelting and casting, power generation, rail and port operations.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 4 March 2014
Details of Vacancy
- Nurse: 2 Posts
- Laboratory Technician: 2 Posts
- Pharmacist: 4 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 8 posts
- Candidate’s age should be below 35 years for all posts as on 1 February 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Nurse: Candidate should be 10th /12th passed with General nursing and Midwifery training or Diploma or B.Sc in nursing.
- Laboratory Technician: Candidate should be 10th /12th passed with Diploma of 2 years in Laboratory Technician.
- Pharmacist: Candidate should be 10th /12th passed with Diploma in Pharmacist.
- General/OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs.50/- as application fees through Demand Draft drawn in favour of National Aluminium Company limited, payable at Damanjodi.
- SC/ST/PWD/EX.SM candidates are exempted from the fees.
Pay Scale: 11700-3%·275001 + plus other allowances
Selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of their performance in Test/Interview.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format as available in the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with 5 recent passport size photograph and attested copies of all certificates such as qualification, age proof, caste certificate should be submitted to the Assistant General Manager(HRD)-Rectt, National Aluminium Company limited, Mines and Refinery Complex, Damanjodi 763008, so as to reach by 4 March 2014.