The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invited application for recruitment to the post of Deputy Manager 2013 on direct recruitment basis from amongst those candidates who have qualified in the written examination for Indian Engineering Services (I.E.S) Examination (Civil) conducted by UPSC during the year 2012 and have not been finally selected or those who have declined the offer of UPSC, after selection. Eligible candidates can send applications in the prescribed format before 11 November 2013. The NHAI is an autonomous agency of the Government of India, responsible for management of a network of over 70,000 km of National Highways in India. It is a nodal agency of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
Last Date for receipt of Application Form: 11 November 2013
- Name of the posts: Deputy Manager (Technical)
- Total No. of Posts: 20
- Candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years as on 25 October 2013.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Pay Band-3 of Rs.15600-39100 with Grade pay Rs.5400/- + prevalent DA in CDA + 30% HRA or Lease Facility of Rs. 17,800/- + Medical facility, other perks as per the rules of the Authority.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in website.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, should be submitted to the following address before 11 November 2013.
Sh. Ram Ashraya Singh
Dy. General Manager (HR & Admn)-I
National Highways Authority of India
G-5 & 6, Sector-10,
Dwarka, New Delhi- 110075
Tel. No.: 25074100, Extn.: 1513/2113
Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of Deputy Manager (Technical)” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.