NITIE Research Assistant/Associate Post Job
National Institute of Industrial Engineering Jobs Notification: National Institute of Industrial Engineering invited applications for the post of Research Assistant/Associate. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 27 February 2018.
- Employment News Week and Advertisement No.:SRIC/RA ADVT/2017-18/ /04
- Last Date of Application: 27 February 2018
National Institute of Industrial Engineering Vacancy Details
- CES Research Associate – 2 Posts
- CES Technical cum lab Assistant – 1 Post
- CSCM Research Assistant – I – 1 Post
- CSCM Research Assistant – II – 1 Post
- KMC Research Assistant – 1 Post
- CGCM Research Associate – 1 Post
- AMCE Research Assistant – 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Eligibility Criteria for Research Assistant/ Associate Job
- CES Research Associate: Minimum qualification M.Sc./M.tech in Environmental Science/ Engineering, MBA in Environmental Management,Doing Ph.D. preferred.
- CES Technical cum Lab Assistant:Minimum qualification B.Sc. inEnvironmental Sciences/ life sciences /Analytical chemistry/ Microbiology/Biotechnology. Candidates with M.Sc. Degree and/or with relevant experiencein the abovementioned areas will begiven preference.
- CSCM Research Assistant – I : M. Tech/ M.E. in engineering or MBA with Engineering or B.Tech / B.E. with relevant work experience.
- CSCM Research Assistant – II: MSc in Mathematics
- KMC Research Assistant:B.E in Computer Sc /IT/Electronics/Elect Eng./ MechORMaster’s in Eng. with KM / Dataanalytics/Big Data/ Data Mining/SPSS/ Hadoop Experience OR Specialization
- CGCM Research Associate:Post Graduate degree inEconomics/Finance/Engineering/Management.
- AMCE Research Assistant: M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with a specialization in CAD/CAM.
- Relevant 2 years of experience
Also Visit:General Knowledge
How to Apply for the National Institute of Industrial Engineering Research Assistant/Associate Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to The Registrar, NITIE, Vihar LakeRoad, Mumbai – 400087 on or before 27 February 2018.