National Institute of Technology invites Applications from Academic personnel / professionals from Academic Institutes, R&D Labs, and Industry in India or abroad for the Post of Adhoc Faculty in Department of Manufacturing Engineering, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, and Department of Computer Science and Engineering on contract basis for one year (temporary) with consolidated remuneration for effective teaching and commitment to enhance the research activities in the Department. Eligible candidates have to report for Walk- in- Interview at Computer Centre of the Institute as per the schedule given below. National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur is one of the National Important Institutions for Technical Education in India.
- Walk – In – Interview Date & Time For Manufacturing Engineering :
07 December 2013 (Saturday) at 9:00 A.M.
- Walk – In – Interview Date & Time For Electronic and Communication Engineering :
08 December 2013 (Sunday) at 9:00 A.M.
- Walk – In – Interview Date & Time For Computer Science and Engineering :
09 December 2013 (Monday) at 9:00 A.M.
Details of Posts
Name of the Post : Adhoc Faculty.
Name of Department : Manufacturing Engineering, Electronic and Communication Engineering &
Computer Science and Engineering.
Remuneration : Rs. 40,000/-
Educational Qualification & Experience
- The persons should have Ph D degree in relevant field from reputed Institute with excellent academic record throughout.
- The persons should have M. Tech / ME degree in the relevant field from reputed Institute with excellent academic record throughout and also minimum 3 years teaching experience from the reputed Institute or any Institution of National Importance.
The Candidate should not be exceeding 40 Years of age.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Consolidated Remuneration of Rs. 40,000/- (Forty Thousand) Per Month.
Areas of Specialization
- For Manufacturing Engineering :
Metal Casting / Foundry Technology, Metal Cutting, Metal Forming, Welding Technology, Cutting Tool and Fixture Design, Product Design and Development, Mechatronics, CNC, Robotics and Automation.
- For Electronic and Communication Engineering :
Communication Engineering, VLSI Design and Embedded Systems, Instrumentation and Control, Signal Processing, Computer Communication and Network Security, Analog and Digital Circuits, Wireless and Mobile Communication, Microprocessors, Microelectronics.
- For Computer Science and Engineering :
High Performance Computing / Evolutionary Computing / Distributed Computing / Mobile Computing / Cloud Computing, Computer Architecture, Computer Network, Theoretical Computer Science, Model Driven Architecture, Software Engineering, Knowledge Engineering, Information Security, Cryptography and Network Security, Mobile adhoc Network, Artificial Intelligence: Expert Systems, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Natural Language programming, Real-time systems, Programming Languages, Operating Systems, Data Mining and Warehousing, Design and analysis of Algorithms.
How to Apply
For Walk- in- Interview, Eligible candidates have to report at Computer Centre of the Institute as per the schedule given for the Walk – in Interview for different departments along with original certificates, one set of self attested photocopy of the certificates and two latest passport size color photographs.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.