National Institute of Virology Pune invited application for the recruitment of various posts job 2013. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 22 April 2013. The National Institute of Virology is one of the major Institutes of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It was established at Pune, Maharashtra State in 1952 as Virus Research Centre (VRC) under the auspices of the ICMR and the Rockefeller Foundation (RF), USA.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 22 April 2013.
Detail of Vacancies
1. Technical Officer-A (Technical Support): 04 Posts
2. Technical Asst (Technical Support): 02 Posts
3. Technician – C (Technical Support): 12 Posts
4. Technician ‘B’ (Technical Support): 06 Posts
5. Technician – A (Technical Support): 03 Posts
6. Technical Asst (Engineering Support): 01 Post
7. Technician – C (Engineering Support): 02 Posts
8. Technician ‘B’ (Engineering Support):02 Posts
9. Section Officer: 01 Post
10. Personal Asst: 02 Posts
11. Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade): 03 Posts
• Upper age limit of candidate is 35 years for S.No.1 & 9 Posts
• 30 years for S.No.2, 3, 4, 6, 7 & 8 Posts
• 28 years for S.No.5 Post
• 25 years for S.No.10 & 11 Posts as on 01-03-2013.
• Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
• Candidates must possess 03 years Graduation Degree in Life Sciences/ Bioinformatics/ Biophysics/ Statistics for S.No.1 & 2 Posts
• H.S.C with Science subjects, 1 year Diploma in DMLT for S.No.3 Post
• H.S.C with Science subjects, 1 year CMLT for S.No.4 & 5
• 3 years Diploma in Electrical OR Mechanical Engineering for S.No.6
• H.S.C with Science subjects, 2 years Diploma / ITI with NCTVT in Electrical Engineering for S.No.7&8
• Graduate Degree from any discipline for S.No.9
• Graduate Degree from any discipline ,Government Commercial Diploma in Shorthand with minimum speed of 120 w.p.m. and 40 w.p.m. in Typing for S.No.10
• Matric / S.S.C. ,Valid LMV, Two wheeler Driving License for S.No.11
• Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.100/- in the form of Demand Draft/ IPO drawn in favor of “Director, NIV, Pune”.
• SC/ ST/ DAP and Women candidates are exempted from the fee.
• Rs.9300 – 34800 + GP Rs. 4600 for S.No.1,9&10
• Rs.9300 – 34800 + GP Rs. 4200 for S.No.2&6
• Rs.5200 – 20200 + GP Rs.2800 for S.No.3&7
• Rs.5200 – 20200 + GP Rs.2400 for S.No.4&8
• Rs.5200 – 20200 + GP Rs.1900 for S.No.5&11
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test/ Personal Discussion/ Interview.
How to Apply
• Applicant may apply online from website www.niv.co.in and ICMR website www.icmr.nic.in
• And Printed copy of the filled application form should be submitted along with application fee and all necessary document to the below address:
National Institute of Virology,
20-A, Dr. Ambedkar Road,
Camp, Pune – 411001
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.