National Judicial Academy (NJA) invited application for recruitment to 12 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20 February 2015.
Last date for receipt of applications: 20 February 2015
Details of Post
- Deputy Librarian: 01 Post
- Research Fellow: 06 Posts
- Computer System Administrator: 01 Post
- Assistant Maintenance Engineer/Estate Officer: 01 Post
- Maintenance Supervisor cum Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Deputy Librarian: Masters degree in Library Science from a recognized university. Must have overall working experience of at least 10 years managing a large national level institute, out of which minimum 05 years of working experience in the law library of a nationally reputed law academy or university or institute in the capacity and grade of assistant Librarian. Should posses sound knowledge of application of IT in the Law Library, digital law library resources and their efficient dissemination. Sound in oral and written communication in English
- Research Fellow: LL.B. with good academic record with 5 years of experience as a Judicial Officer or in teaching, and/or experience in research at the Judicial Academy/National Level Institution/University OR An outstanding jurist/scholar with established reputation who has made significant contribution to knowledge. (Period spent for obtaining the research degrees shall not be counted for experience purpose).
- Computer System Administrator: MCA or B.Tech or Master Degree in Computers with 2 years experience in relevant field.
- Assistant Maintenance Engineer/Estate Officer: Degree in Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 2 years experience of maintenance work in any organisation. Knowledge of Computer application and proficiency in English language is desirable.
- Maintenance Supervisor cum Technical Assistant: Degree/ Polytechnic Diploma in Electrical / Civil /Mechanical/Air – conditioning Engineering or equivalent with minimum 60% marks. Experience –Two years experience in similar nature of service. Desirable Experience : in managing Guest House/ Hostels and Hotel Industries.
Age limit: 18 to 56 years
- Deputy Librarian: 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.7600
- Research Fellow: 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400
- Computer System Administrator: 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400
- Assistant Maintenance Engineer/Estate Officer: 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400
- Maintenance Supervisor cum Technical Assistant: 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4600
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can send their applications duly filled and enclosed with essential documents to the Registrar (Administration) , National Judicial Academy, Bhadbhada Road, Suraj Nagar P.O., Bhopal-462044 (M.P.) before 20 February 2015.