National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to 27 Regular / Permanent / Contractual posts. Interested candidates can apply online before 26 December, 2014 for teaching posts and before 28 November, 2014 for non-teaching posts.
- Last Date Of Submission Of Application Forms For Teaching Posts: 26 December, 2014
- Last Date Of Submission Of Application Forms For Non-Teaching Posts: 28 November, 2014
Details of Post
- Professors of Law: 3 posts
- Associate Professors of Law: 6 posts
- Assistant Professor of Law: 9 posts
- Assistant Professor of Economics: 1 post
- Assistant Professor of English: 1 post
- Assistant Professor of History: 1 post
- Assistant Professor of Political Science: 1 post
- Assistant Professor of Sociology: 1 post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) : 1 post
- Lady Warden-cum-Matron: 1 post
- Cook-cum-Bungalow Peon: 1 post
- Driver-cum-Attendant: 1 post
- Professor: Candidate should be an eminent scholar with a doctoral degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, and engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of ten publications as books and/ or research/ policy papers. He/She must have a minimum of ten years experience in post-graduate teaching, and/ or research at a University/ National level institution, including experience of guiding research at doctoral level.
- Associate professor: Candidate should have a good academic record with doctoral degree in concerned or allied/relevant discipline with Master’s degree with at least 55% marks and a minimum of eight years experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University/ College or Accredited Research Institution/ Industry excluding the period of doctoral research, with some distinction in the areas of scholarship as evidenced by quality of a minimum of five publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- Assistant professor: Candidates should have a good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level, in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from accredited foreign University. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/ SET.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Candidates should hold B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 5 years working experience in the field. Junior Engineers working in any Government Department for five years or more may be taken on deputation or retired Junior Engineer/Assistant Engineer may also be considered.
- Lady Warden-cum- Matron: Candidate should have B.Sc. (Nursing) from a recognized Institute/College/University with 3 years’ experience in nursing and good command over English, Assamese with good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Cook-cum-Bungalow Peon: Candidate should have passed HSLC and have three years’ experience in cooking/catering services in educational institutions/guest house, reputed hotels, restaurants and similar facilities.
- Driver-cum-Attendant: Candidate should have passed HSLC with valid up-to-date Professional Four Wheeler driving license (light).
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) : 50 years
- Lady Warden-cum-Matron: 38 years
- Cook-cum-Bungalow Peon: 38 years
- Driver-cum-Attendant: 38 years
How to Apply
Interested candidates may download the Application Form from the NLUJAA website before 28 November, 2014 for non-teaching posts.