National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Chandigarh invited application for recruitment of Medical Officers 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 22 July 2013.
Last Date for online Application: 22 July 2013
Last Date for receipt of online Application: 23 July 2013
Name of the Posts:
Medical Officers (Emergency Medical Officer/ Medical Officer-MCH/ Medical Officer for AMU under Mission Flexi Pool/ Medical Officer for PNDT/ Medical Officer(General Duty) for NRC under RCH-II Programme/ Medical Officer under RBSK)
Total No. of Vacancies: 43 Posts
Candidate’s age must be below 60 years.
• Candidate should have MBBS Degree from recognized university with one year compulsory rotatory internship
• Candidate Should be registered with Medical Council of India
• Experience in line will be preferred
Rs. 35,000/- + Rs. 5,000/- incentives for those doctors who will do shift duties round the clock (morning, evening and night duties)
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test/interview.
How to apply:-
• Eligible candidates are required to apply online through official website “http://nrhmchd.gov.in/recapplyonline.htm” before 22 July 2013.
• On successful submission of online Application Form, candidates are advised to print one copy of computerized application (containing Application Id) and submit the self attested photocopies of certificates/ testimonials in O/o Mission Director, National Rural Health Mission, Govt. Community Health Centre, Sector- 22, U.T, Chandigarh up to 23 July 2013 at 3.00 pm.